E-Commerce Business License
A growing number of enterprises are embracing the power of the internet to market their products and services. With its potential to access a global customer base and relatively modest capital requirements, E-commerce has become an attractive avenue for many businesses.
However, it’s crucial to note that in Thailand, online businesses must obtain an e-commerce license to ensure their operations comply with legal requirements.
Businesses operating websites for selling goods or services must secure an e-commerce license. E-commerce spans a wide selection of activities, including Business-to-Business (B2B), Business-to-Consumer (B2C), and Business-to-Government (B2G) interactions.
The e-commerce platform must be complete and operational prior to application. This includes the payment process being ready for sale, and all products need to be clearly detailed on the website.
Once the e-commerce licence has been granted it is valid for as long as the company is in operation. There is no requirement to renew it.
Why work with VB and Partners?
Embarking on a business venture, especially in a foreign land, can appear overwhelming. At VB & Partners, we understand this challenge and our experts are ready to assist with your needs. Our comprehensive range of services covers every step, from initial business feasibility assessments to complete incorporation and the start of your business operations.
Navigating local laws and regulations is a paramount concern for foreign enterprises. Our tailored solutions alleviate this complexity, ensuring unwavering adherence to legal mandates. Backed by a team well-versed in the intricacies of the Thai market and regulations, ensuring the smooth operation of your business.
VB & Partners takes pride in its assembly of seasoned experts. Ranging from Incorporation, Accounting & Secretary Services to Immigration and Real Estate, VB & Partners stands as your premier destination for all your legal and accounting needs.
What does this package include
- Document Preparation: Our experts will work closely with you to obtain and collate all the required documents and complete the application forms ready for submission.
- Submitting the Application: Our experts will submit the application to the local government office. We will also liaise with the officers through the consideration and review process to ensure complete awareness of the application status.
- Collection of the E-Commerce Business Licence: Our experts will collect the documents on your behalf once the Licence has been approved and issued.
- Post-approval procedure: Our experts will keep you up-to-date with any compliance requirements.
- Answering questions concerning the Foreign Business Licence.
An e-commerce licence is required within 30 days of starting operations.
What you must know before applying
Book a Call with our expert
Up to an hour consultation on the process of setting up a company in Thailand.
We will provide you with information on key areas such as; company structure, taxes, accounting and other general aspects of opening a company in Thailand. We will also answer any other legal questions you may have to provide you with a clear overview.
If some extra research is necessary to answer your questions, our experts will check and revert to you with complementary elements by email.
This consultation is provided by legal experts in English or in French.